We also provide our users to integrate coinremitter crypto gateway plugin into WordPress by using individuals websites.
In this paragraph, we will give you step by step information about how to integrate plugin.
1) Firstly, before the integration of the coinremitter crypto gateway, you must have to install the woo-commerce plugin and have to activate first.
2) Secondly, Click on the PLUGIN option (you will find It In the sidebar). Then select on ADD NEW option (you will find on the top of the page)
3) After selecting that option new page will pop up and it shows you different plugins. In contrast, you must click on the search option and type COINREMITTER CRYPTO PAYMENT GATEWAY.
4) After finding the plugin click on the INSTALL NOW AND Install it.
5) After the completion of the plugin, click on ACTIVATE. When you activate our plugin you will see COINREMITTER appear in the sidebar.
6) Congratulations! You have successfully installed our plugin on your website.
Check the video that we have made for your better understanding:
How to set up a wallet on the coinremitter plugin?
After successfully installing the Coinremitter plugin on WordPress now it’s time to create a wallet on our plugin.
Here is the step by step process of how to create a wallet on the coinremitter plugin.
2) When the dashboard page appears on the screen then click on the wallet option if you haven’t created a wallet on the coinremitter then click here to know more about How to create a wallet on the coinremitter.
3) If you already have a wallet on coinremitter then click on the wallet which will take you on the wallet address.
(Note: if you have already created a litecoin wallet on the coinremitter website then you should be required to create a litecoin wallet on plugin because if you create different coins wallets at the same time then the credentials of the wallet won’t work. For example, if you have a bitcoin wallet on coinremitter and you create a litecoin wallet on the plugin then the API key of bitcoin won’t work in a litecoin wallet. Therefore, make sure and be transparent while making wallets however, it requires the same wallet at both places.)
4) Click on Credential and you will get your API key and Password.
5) Copy your API key and set a new password as if you want to change otherwise it’ll be okay.
6) Now go back to WordPress and click on the Coinremitter plugin.
7) After clicking on it. The plugin’s main page will appear. Click on the Add wallet option and one box will appear.
8) This box will show you the options of coins but you must select that coin which you have already created on the Coinremitter website. For example, if you have a litecoin wallet on the website
then, you must select litecoin here too.
9) After that, it will ask for an API key and password. Paste your API key and write down your password.
10) After filling all the information click on Verify & Add. congratulations! You have successfully created your wallet on the Coinremitter plugin.
11) Now you can easily accept coins from your buyers in your coins wallet just by using the coinremitter plugin.