Coinremitter allows users to create an Invoice on our gateway and it can be simply sent on buyers email Id.
Here are some steps or guidelines about how to create Invoice with easy steps.
1) First login yourself on coinremitter.
2) When you come to dashboard you will see the option of Invoice at the left side of the bar. Click on that.
3) After clicking it, Invoice page will pop up which will look like this. At the right side on the top you will see New option moreover, you must click on It In order to create Invoice.
4) When you click on the new option, New page will pop up on screen with the name of Create New Invoices.
5) As In the box has depicts severels of information users have to fill It In.
6) Click on wallet where you can see certains of coins wallet, select on the wallet as you have one.
7) In the amount box fill the appropriate amount which you want to get from buyer. In the second box USD you will see the amount in dollars.
8) Notify url is an optional box it’s not mandatory so you can neglect it anyway.
9) Sending an invoice must demand address of that user whom you want to send this Invoice. Therefore, In upcoming box fill To Email and To Name where you have to be careful while filling receivers address however.
10) In the next box fill up the expire hours. Which means if you write 12 hours In the box then, after 12 hours this Invoice will be expired Moreover, buyer also will not be able to send payment through this Invoice so be careful for both vendors and merchants.
11) In the last box called Description you can write some notes or some of your business dealings which you want to share with the receiver. Write anything which suits you more.
12) After filling all the details your Invoice will look like this.
13) You should check all your filled up details severals of time before click on the send button.
14) After checking all the details click on the send button.
15) You have successfully send your Invoice to your buyer. Now wait until the vendor sent payment in your wallet through your Invoice.