This coinremitter plugin installation guide helps you start accepting your crypto payments on the Magento website.
Requirements for integration
- It requires Magento version 2.x
- Your coinremitter merchant account on the official website of coinremitter.
Installation of plugin
- Upload all your files on the root of Magento 2 installation
- Login to your server, and run these commands in the root of your Magento 2 installation.
- PHP bin/Magento setup:upgrade
- PHP bin/Magento module:enable checkout_coinremitter
- PHP bin/Magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- Flush Magento 2 caches
- php bin/magento cache:flush
Now, you can activate and change a bit of thing in coinremitter plugin by following these steps Store→Configuration→Sales→Payments Methods.
After getting on the configuration page. Scroll down and go directly to the bottom of the page where you will find Coinremitter Cryptopayment box and several of the other boxes which you filled with your specific requirements.
- Always enable your website as YES selected option. You can change the Title name as per your need if you want to. Fill Specific rate in Exchange Rate multiplier. Put the appropriate time in Invoice expiry time in the minute box.
- Be careful while selecting the Order Status option. Because it will appear on your website when order status is shown to the customer.
- Click on Save Config at the top of the page.
Create a Wallet
Now click on this following Coinremitter Checkout→Wallet.
- Click on Add wallet at the top of the page.
- Now go to the coinremitter website and login to your dashboard and get your API key from there. If you find any trouble to get your API then click here to get the idea.
- Get back to Magento coinremitter page and select one of your wallet. Paste API key in the box and fill your Password in the box.
- Click on Save wallet on top of the page.
Coinremitter plugin installation process has been successfully completed on your Magento based website.