As coinremitter provides much functionality to its customers then, webhook are also one of them.
coinremitter webhook is your website URL that will use as instant payment notifications when someone deposit fund on your wallet address. You can add its URL while adding a new wallet and you can update it later on the wallet detail page. Coinremitter will send post data to the webhook URL once the transaction gets enough confirmation. you can check how to post data looks like here
However, sometimes users have to verify in order to make yourself confirm that If It’s working or not. Regardless, you will need to use this form when you troubleshoot your integration.
How to test my webhook?
1) At first, If you want to test webhook performance then you must log in on coinremitter.
2) When you come on your dashboard then you will find Webhook you must click on it.
3) After clicking on It you will end up on the webhook page.
4) On the right side of the page, you will find a box that will look like this.
5) In that box, you can read such information as a wallet, Trx ID, Amount, and Confirmation.
6) Firstly, fill all the information correctly, click on the wallet, and select one of your wallets.
7) In the second box, write your transaction ID which will be appropriate and you must have to confirm several times.
8) In the third Box fill up the right amount as you per your requirement.
9) In the last box called Confirmation write down about how many transactions will be confirmed 1 or 2? Write It as per your requirement.
10) After filling up all the details click on the Send button.
11) Now you have successfully sent a webhook to your URL.