What is DASH?
DASH is an altcoin, which was introduced in 2014 as a fork of Bitcoin. It focuses on providing faster transactions that have exceptional privacy. The following features of DASH make it an incredible choice for utilizing it as a mode of payment:
InstantSend: Near-instant transaction confirmations cause blazing-fast DASH transactions.
PrivateSend: PrivateSend obscures transaction details, which toughens the tracing of the origin and destination of funds.
Masternodes: Masternodes maintain network integrity, facilitate InstantSend and PrivateSend transactions, and participate in governance decisions.Decentralized Governance: DASH operates on a self-governing model, which allows Masternode operators to propose new improvements and vote for them.
Start integrating DASH payment gateway on your website
On Coinremitter, merchants can accept DASH payments by using the following methods:
- Accept DASH payments using Coinremitter’s crypto plugins
- Accept DASH payments using Coinremitter’s crypto payment API
Method 1: Accept DASH Payments Using Coinremitter’s Crypto Plugins
Coinremitter provides merchants with plugins for several popular open-source platforms. They are Magento 2, WordPress (WooCommerce), OpenCart, PrestaShop, Laravel, PHP, and Node.js. These plugins can be installed whether from the respective marketplaces or from GitHub (based on availability).
You can know more about Coinremitter’s crypto plugins by visiting the official website. You can find a complete guide to installing the plugin by clicking the icon of the respective one. For example, you can know the process for installing Coinremitter’s WordPress plugin by clicking the respective icon itself.
Further steps include activating the plugin after installing it and adding a DASH wallet (only compatible with Coinremitter). Then select ‘DASH’ from the available options (cryptocurrencies). Then get the API key and password of the DASH wallet in which you’re willing to receive DASH payments.
Then set up some mandatory fields like exchange rate multiplier and minimum invoice value. Merchants can also add multiple DASH wallets here. But the maximum limit for creating a wallet is set to 5 (per account per cryptocurrency). Now your customers can make DASH payments via an auto-generated invoice after selecting an option of crypto payments.
Method 2: Accept DASH payments using Coinremitter’s crypto payment API
Coinremitter has got crypto payment APIs for merchants if your website isn’t compatible with Coinremitter’s plugins. However, integrating the DASH API is a bit complex, but a good developer can get the job done. Merchants need to integrate multiple APIs in order to optimize the flow of accepting DASH payments on their websites.
- Create a New Wallet Address (mandatory): By integrating this API, Coinremitter will automatically generate a wallet address when required. Integrating this is mandatory as having a DASH wallet is necessary for receiving DASH payments.
- Validate Address: This API allows merchants to check the validity and compatibility of the wallet address added by the customer for making the payment.
- Withdraw (mandatory): As Coinremitter doesn’t need any bank account to withdraw funds, integrating this mandatory API will allow you to transfer funds to an external DASH wallet from Coinremitter’s DASH wallet.
- Get transaction: Merchants can receive payments using the transaction ID added by themselves in the webhook by integrating this API.
- Get Transaction by Address: Merchants can receive payments to the DASH wallet address added by themselves in the webhook by integrating this API.
- Get Wallet Balance: Merchants can view their DASH wallet balance on their website if they integrate this API.
- Create an Invoice (mandatory): This API lets your website automatically generate an invoice whenever a customer requests to pay in DASH.
- Get the Invoice: This API helps merchants get the details of the auto-generated invoices along with their payment statuses.
- Deposit/Withdraw Response: With the help of this API, Coinremitter will notify merchants via a webhook whenever any transaction takes place.
- Notify Invoice Response: After integrating this API, merchants can get notified on the ‘notify URL’ whenever an invoice gets generated.
- Get Fiat to Crypto Rate: Merchants can display the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies in fiat currencies on their websites.
- Get Coin USD Price: Merchants can display the exchange rate of the supported currencies of Coinremitter on their websites with the help of this API.
Why Choose Coinremitter for Accepting DASH Payments?
There are several reasons for prioritizing Coinremitter for DASH payments. Let’s have a look at them in brief:
Low Crypto Fees: Fees on crypto transactions and processing fees on withdrawals charged by Coinremitter are comparatively lower than most of the other crypto payment gateways.
Express Support: The support staff at Coinremitter is dedicated to helping you with reliable solutions whenever required.
Security: Coionremitter possesses robust crypto security features that keep your Coinremitter account safe from unauthorized logins.
No KYC, No Bank Account: You can start accepting crypto payments using Coinremitter without going through the formalities like KYC and adding a bank account.
SummaryIn short, your decision to integrate the DASH payment gateway (especially Coinremitter) would help your business expand exponentially. As a retailer, it is now easy to embrace cryptocurrencies as a payment option with the use of coinremitter the crypto payment gateway. You can easily install it on your website and start accepting cryptocurrencies as a payment method.