As a result, when a lot of people are building a website on WordPress the need of adapting to the modern changes becomes viable, and one of them is accepting payment in cryptocurrency.
The conception of accepting digital currency on your WordPress website as a payment method is something that is worth exploring as cryptocurrencies become more and more popular.
In this article, we explore why you might think about accepting cryptocurrency and its advantages and how Coinremitter can assist you to build up your existence in the crypto world.
Why You Should Accept Payment In Cryptocurrency?
When it comes to accepting cryptocurrency the first thing that comes to mind is, it will benefit my business or not.
But you should consider that cryptocurrency can provide something that is not simply available or possible with fiat money.
Programmable money (cryptocurrency), for example, can allow actual-time data and a precise share of profit or transaction information and different currency options, while also enhancing transparency in helping to reconcile the business.
More companies find that important customers and dealers want to use cryptocurrencies.
A new way to improve a range of more traditional financial duties is opened by cryptocurrency.
To facilitate fast, real-time, and secure movement of money, help enhance control over the wealth of the firm and deal with possible risks and opportunities in connection with digital money.
Benefits of accepting cryptocurrency if you are using WordPress
Very Less Transaction Fee
The lack of central or governmental supervision significantly lowers transaction costs by saving money in the context of limited transaction taxes.
Credit card payments are commonly accepted by small companies for each card transaction with a charge of about 25 cents plus between 2 and 4 percent of the overall transaction.
These charges mount up and hence smaller shops typically impose minimum purchases of credit cards.
Cryptocurrency Increased Changes Of Sales
Acceptance of fiat payment by clients living in several nations leads to the accumulation of lot fees and consequently becomes an issue in running the business.
But because the decentralized structure of Crypto makes it possible for small companies, who were formerly unreachable to a wide range of customers.
Because of cryptocurrency it opens and spreads its doors to worldwide consumers.
And can eventually boost their business and save a lot of extra costs they might end up spending.
How Coinremitter Can Help You In Accepting Payment In Cryptocurrency?
Coinremitter is a well-known cryptocurrency payment processor which is helping a lot of businesses with their services in the crypto sphere.
Knowing that a lot of individuals, as well as businesses, are building their E-commerce site on WordPress, Coinremitter offers a free plugin for WordPress users.
Coinremitter payment gateway plugin for WordPress is very easy to integrate, and very easy to manage.
Coinremitter supports 8 major cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin to Ethereum including Binance, and many more.
Furthermore, it is also one of the finest payment gateways, offering its services at the lowest price.
Process Of Integrating Coinremitter Plugin In WordPress
- To integrate the Coinremitter plugin, you need to install WooCommerce into your WordPress Site.
- Once done you need to open the “Plugins” option and click on “Add New”, and then search for “Coinremitter”.
- You’ll see “Coinremitter Crypto Payment Gateway” click on install.
- After installing it you need to click on active, and the Coinremitter plugin is installed into your WordPress website.
You need to set up your account and wallet in the Coinremitter when you have finished installing the Coinremitter plugin, so you can accept cryptocurrencies.
Setup Your Coinremitter Account & Wallet
- Go to Coinremitter Website, if you already have an account then just log into it, or if you are new then just sign up for a new account.
- Once you log in to your account go to the wallet option and create a wallet for a specific currency which you are willing to accept as payment.
- After creating a wallet click on “Credential” where you’ll get your “API key” and “Password”.
- Now you need to set up a wallet on the Coinremitter plugin, so open the plugin in WordPress.
- Once you open the plugin you’ll need to click on “Add Wallet”.
- While creating the wallet make sure you create a specific wallet for cryptocurrency, so you don’t end up having issues in receiving payments.
- After creating a wallet you need to enter the API key and Password from Coinremitter.
- Once you fill in all required information click on verify. And it’s done, you have successfully set up the Coinremitter plugin now you can receive payment in cryptocurrency.
As you can see, if you operate your website on WordPress, there are several reasons why you should consider accepting payment in cryptocurrency.
Choosing Coinremitter as your crypto payment processor, will not make your work easy but also provide many more related services which indeed help your business grow in the crypto world.
And most importantly Coinremitter plugins are not just limited to one platform it also has plugins for open cart, magneto and more which make it more reliable.